Bucharest Stock Exchange is looking for an Information System Security Officer.
Information System Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring information security for an assigned area of Business / Project focusing on key areas of risk, outlined in the Information Security policy.
- Conduct Information Security risk assessments and compliance evaluations for infrastructure and application assets within required timeframes and to industry standards and regulatory specifications
- Ensure controls implementation for identified Information Security risks for business area of responsibility
- Define, create and maintain the documentation of each information system in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Support audit, coordinate the collection, review and submission of Information Security deliverables and coordinate the remediation of audit concerns
- Promotion of Information Security awareness through various communication channels within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering preferred; or five years of comparable work experience
- Preferred Certifications: CISA, CISM
- 3-5 years with Information Security standards and risk management frameworks experience
If you are interested to join the Bucharest Stock Exchange team, please send your CV and a letter of intention to email@example.com
Bucharest Stock Exchange is a market and system operator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority and operates two financial markets: Regulated Market and Aero Market.
Bucharest Stock Exchange’s mission is to transform the capital market in an active financing tool of the Romanian economy.
Bucharest Stock Exchange is aiming to shape one of the most comprehensive markets in Central-Eastern Europe by creating attractive opportunities both for companies and investors in a dynamic and transparent environment.
The key objectives are to transpose international best practices into the local capital market and to upgrade to the Emerging markets status.
To achieve our objectives, we need talented, motivated, result-oriented people, with an innovative and collaborative spirit, to join our company. Our focus is on enthusiastic people, with positive energy and attitude, supported by a solid academic background and believing in our corporate values.
For more information, please access the company's website www.bvb.ro