The real estate developer Qualis Properties first bond issue starts trading on BVB MTS on April 9th

4/8/2021

Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) informs that on Friday, April 9th, the first bond issue ot the real estate developer Qualis Properties will start trading on BVB's Multilateral Trading System (MTS). The bonds will be traded under the ticker QUAL24E (ISIN - ROGTMLWT0Y67).

The debut to trading will be marked by the official opening of the trading session, which will take place on April 9th, starting with 10:00 and can be watched live on the social media channels of Bucharest Stock Exchange (Facebook and YouTube).

Qualis Properties carried out a private placement in January, attracting almost EUR 2.1mn from investors, by selling bonds with a 3-yrs maturity and a fixed interest rate of 9% p.a., payable quarterly. The 20,937 bonds have a face value of EUR 100/ bond and were bought by 51 investors, of which 49 individuals and 2 legal entities.

Through this bond issuance, the Issuer intends to make an investment by purchasing a land worth EUR 5.3mn, on which it intends to carry out a premium project with 700 apartments and 13,000 sq.m. of commercial space. The company has been developing residential projects since 2017, in areas with a good development dynamic in Brasov, and the residential projects have been carried out in stages.

Qualis Properties has a share capital of RON 90,000, divided into 90,000 shares, with a nominal value of RON 1/ share. The entrepreneur Catalin Dumitru Mandru is the owner of the company, with 95% of the shares on his own name, and the rest of 5% through Kron Build SRL.

SSIF BRK Financial Group assisted the private placement and, at the same time, the listing of the bonds on BVB’s MTS, as Authorized Consultant. BRK Financial Group will continue to assist Qualis Properties for the next 12 months, after listing, to meet investor reporting and information requirements.

More information is available in the Memorandum prepared for admission to trading and published on the BVB website, at this LINK.