Why Sustainable Finance is Important?
Global climate agenda and the goals for carbon-neutrality are driving changes in the current institutional, economic, and financial models. The financial sector, among others, needs to align its current operational and strategic outlook with the raising sustainability directives of the European financial policy framework aimed at reorienting capital flows towards sustainable investment.
Sustainability Financing Academy in Romania
IFC, with over 20 years of global leadership in green finance and the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB), partner to launch a new knowledge and capacity-building initiative – the Sustainability Finance Academy to enable the development of sustainable finance in Romania.
IFC will offer 6 training sessions for BVB stakeholders to review key sustainable finance elements which will enhance BVB stakeholders’ capacity to develop climate business aligned to global guidelines.
AGENDA FOR EACH TRAINING SESSION
- Training 1. What is Sustainable Finance and Why it is Important? (online, 2-4 PM, June 14, 2022)
- Training 2. Green Finance Opportunities (online, 2-4 PM, June 15, 2022)
- Training 3. Sustainable Finance Strategy and Roadmap (online, 2-4 PM, June 16, 2022)
- Training 4. Climate Risk Management Basics (online, 2-4 PM, June 21, 2022)
- Training 5. Climate Impact Accounting and Reporting. CAFI tool (online, 2-4 PM, June 22, 2022)
- Training 6. IFC Climate Tools. Feasibility Assessment of Climate Finance Projects (online, 2-4 PM, June 23, 2022)
The full agenda and more details on the topics of discussion and speakers are available in the pdf file attached below.
Participation in this program involves a fee of EUR 300 + VAT (for all 6 sessions)
In order to pay this fee, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Customer name
- CUI / VAT
- Registry of Commerce Registration Number
- IBAN account
- Email address where to send the invoice